At Siren Fine Jewellery we strive to provide our customers with high quality jewellery, that will meet or exceed expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or if there is a problem with the item, we will happily offer a credit note or exchange to the value of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- We offer a 14-day refund from the date of receipt. Credit notes are issued in the form of a gift card and are valid for a period of 12 months.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition (ie. no signs of wear or damage, and repackaged in the original packaging)
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons we are unable to provide exchanges/refunds on earrings. We are also unable to provide a refund on gift cards.
- Bespoke/Custom-made items cannot be returned or refunded, except in the case of a manufacturing defect.
- If you proceed with an exchange that is less than the value of your original purchase, the difference will be provided in the form of a credit note.
HOW DO I COMPLETE AN EXCHANGE?
To initiate a return or exchange you can bring your item(s) into our Sorrento store, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org within the timeframe specified above, detailing what you would like to return/exchange.
- You will need to include your proof of purchase (order confirmation, order number, or receipt) as part of the request. We will respond via email with further instructions.
- Send your item(s) to us at the below address within 14 days of the dispatch date. Please note that it is at the customer’s expense to safely return the item(s) to Siren. The package remains the responsibility of the customer until received by Siren and we will not be liable for items lost in transit. Therefore, we strongly recommend adding tracking details.
Siren Fine Jewellery
P.O Box 90
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
- The condition of the item(s) will be inspected upon return to ensure that it complies with the requirements outlined above. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange/credit note should we determine that the product is not in the original condition. In this instance, the item will be returned to the buyer at their own expense.
- Once we have received your item, your credit note or exchange will be processed and you will be notified via email.
For any questions please email email@example.com